Everyone understands the power of networking, and while some of us are natural networkers, for others its not so easy. This week Alan Rothman, host of the Business of Success radio show talks to Master Networker Jeffrey Meshel, co-founder and co-president of Mercury Equity Group, and author of One Phone Call Away: Secrets of a Master Networker. Meshel explains how most people can dramatically increase their "who you know" quotient once they understand the secrets of a master networker. Meshel, who now has more than 4,500 contacts in his Rolodex, shares the secrets that have helped him become a star in the financial world. Listen in and learn how to:
• stop thinking "What’s in it for me?" and start asking "How can I help you?"
• overcome shyness when meeting people
• learn how to sell yourself
• become a "connector" who puts others in touch
• plant seeds now that will eventually pay off.
Click on the above link to hear interview